Wednesday 28 November 2012

My Bloody Valentine - You Made Me Realise [12"]


Finally! After years of searching for this EP, i finally found it at the Utrecht recordfair last weekend. YOU MADE ME REALISE is my favourite EP by MY BLOODY VALENTINE and so far i only had these songs on CD and a bootleg LP. My best find last weekend for sure, but it was an extremely good fair overall as far as i'm concerned. Because i found 5 other releases that were on my wishlist (and some other stuff); so more about that on this blog in the next few days. Anyway, my My Bloody Valentine and Creation Records vinyl collection is steadily growing, and this is one of the crown jewels, as of now.


Label: Creation Records
Cat.nr.: CRE 055T
Year of release: 1988

SIDE A:
01. You Made Me Realise
02. Slow

SIDE B:
01. Thorn
02. Cigarette In Your Bed
03. Drive It All Over Me

4 comments:

  1. A very nice EP indeed! "You Made Me Realise" might be my favourite MBV song of all time! :)

    What are your thoughts on a new record (rumoured to be out before the end of 2012, but I highly doubt that...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll have to wait and see. As far as i understood it will only be available as a download from the band's site? Still i'm pretty (yet carefully) stoked about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really!? That would be boring though. I hope for a nice vinyl edition obviously :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I've just found 2 albums brand new , any advice where I can sell.
    My bloody valentine (you made me realise.
    And My bloody valentine (emptiness inside.

    ReplyDelete