Tuesday 28 February 2012

My Bloody Valentine - Before Loveless [12", 2LP, Unofficial]


Another strange MY BLOODY VALENTINE bootleg. Spread over two LP's, you'll find the Ecstasy And Wine compilation (on red vinyl) and the Feed Me With Your Kiss and You Made Me Realise EP's (on black vinyl). It has the Feed Me With Your Kiss artwork as front cover and the pic on the back is from the back of Ecstasy And Wine. How original.
However I still don't have original copies of those two last ones on vinyl, so i didn't have to think too long before i decided to buy this. Bought it online from a US mailorder company. And the quality is not bad actually.

SIDE A:
01. Strawberry Wine
02. Never Say Goodbye
03. Can I Touch You
04. She Loves You No Less
05. The Things I Miss

SIDE B:
01. I Don't Need You
02. (You're) Safe In Your Sleep (From This Girl)
03. Clair
04. You've Got Nothing
05. (Please) Lose Yourself In Me

SIDE C:
01. Feed Me With Your Kiss
02. I Believe
03. Emptiness Inside
04. I Need No Trust

SIDE D:
01. You Made Me Realise
02. Slow
03. Thorn
04. Cigarette In My Bed
05. Drive It All Over Me

No comments:

Post a Comment