Thursday 18 October 2012

Curve - Cuckoo [12", LP]


CUCKOO is CURVE's second full length, and their last good album as far as i'm concerned. I'm not too impressed by what they released after 1993. I used to only have this on tape, and since i don't have a cassette player anymore and threw away all my tapes some years ago, i wasn't able to play this album for a very long time. Until recently, when i came across this LP in a second-hand recordstore in Göteborg, Sweden. Almost forgot how good it actually is.So i'm kind of rediscovering it now :)


Label: Anxious Records
Cat.nr.: ANXLP 81
Year of release: 1993

SIDE A:
01. Missing Link
02. Crystal
03. Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus
04. All Of One
05. Unreadable Communication

SIDE B:
01. Turkey Crossing
02. Super Blaster
03. Left Of Mother
04. Sweetest Pie
05. Cuckoo

2 comments:

  1. let me know if ever interested to sell
    -Doyal

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know if ever interested to sell
    -Doyal

    ReplyDelete